June 1, 2009

Memorial Day-Mount St. Helens


Everyone say cheese. No really it's okay to smile, the movie said it's a dormant volcano now.



If you keep taking pictures you might catch it erupting again and make it big with a once in a lifetime shot. If you survive.

Man those girls look cheery after just waking up from their naps.

Are we there yet??

This is some of my best work.

Chelsea's dream pet, unfortunately I wouldn't let her keep it.


Everyone at the picnic got a kick out of this lady. We thought for sure she was going to put a baby in it, but no, this stroller was for her DOGS, she walked them around in it and everything it was pretty entertaining.


4 comments:

Brent and Nicole said...

That looks like fun! My Mom was telling me about that funny dog-lady, it made me laugh so hard. I am glad you posted the picture. We will miss you guys here but hope you are having so much fun back in oregon! Luv ya!

Angie Adam said...

Haha, that dog lady is pretty funny!!! Glad you guys are having so much fun =)

Alicia said...

I'm cracking up about the dog in the carriage, people used to do that in nyc and I thought they were ridiculous - correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't dogs *supposed* to walk?! =)

Um, and I think corndogs are gross for breakfast, too. =)

And how fun that you are in Oregon for the summer! Northwestern summers are the best... I'm a little bit jealous!

Stephanie Wheeler said...

I'm glad you guys are enjoying OREGON! if it gets too cold and rainy you could road trip to southern utah! ;)