November 2, 2010

Halloween

DSCN2231
This year for Halloween we went as a beehive and bees (Chelsea) and a beekeeper (Dusty). We had a lot of fun at our ward party! We are the activities committee in our new ward so we got to help set up all the decorations and stuff. We had a little carnival with games, a door to door trunk or treat around the church and lots of fun music. The Elders thought it was awesome because they got to hear some Michael Jackson and Owl City. I knew there was a reason they came to these activities, just kidding!

3 comments:

ba said...

I am sure you are doing an amazing job on the activities committee, bet is was a fun party. You two looked great-where do you get a bee hat from. And your hair looked way good.

Alicia said...

How creative! I love your costumes.

Oh, and I hadn't ever heard of craigseasy, but I'm so glad you told me about it! So awesome! Thanks!

JTO said...

You both look great!! what a great idea. Just one thing, did your freckles just come back on their own, Chelsea? I've missed them <3. Love you,