June 24, 2013

Airplanes, Views and Comfy Shoes

Back at the beginning of May we took a trip to Portland for Sarah and Doug's wedding (I had been waiting for this event to happen since before Zara was born! So needless to say I was just a little bit excited!) . I think we were both a little nervous though about flying with a little baby for the first time, but it went great and everyone was very friendly and understanding.


We were delayed for a little bit in Nashville, of course, but fortunately they held our connecting flight so we still made it to Portland pretty early. We just hung out and grabbed some food while we waited for our plane.There were 13 of us going to from Nashville to PDX on our plane so I think that's why they decided to hold it for all of us, we were so glad. I'm sure we all looked awesome running to our gate.



 Awake during boarding and zonked out by take off....I'll take it! We didn't even have our drinks yet, I guess she takes after her Momma.


Mount Hood


Meeting Grandma and Grandpa Shutt for the first time!


You know you are headed to Portland when you spot some Birk-n-Socks.

No comments: