June 28, 2013

Nashville Sounds

Nashville has a baseball team that is not a major league team and they are called the Sounds. I guess that is an appropriate name for a musical city's baseball team. About a month ago they had a "Mormon Night", the ticket lady that gave us our tickets didn't know it was Mormon night though, awkward! I asked her, "Is there a discount for Mormon Night?" And she said "What are you talking about?" So I guess it was an incognito Mormon Night where all the people with season passes wonder where all these young guys in suits came from and why are there a billion gazillion kids running around?

It was pretty fun, we met some friends from our ward there and sat near 3rd base. Zara fell asleep half way through which was a miracle considering that the place was crazy loud. We tried a funnel cake that had wayyyy too much powered sugar on it and we got it all over our clothes but it was worth it! I'm pretty sure we lost the game but we left before the game ended so I'm not really sure.



One of my old Young Women who is going to BYU now.


No comments: