July 2, 2013

Random Date Nights Are The Best

A few weeks ago Dusty had an idea for a fun date, to take 5 dollars each and find something at the Goodwill. The Goodwill is one of my favorite places to shop, no joke. I think about half of my wardrobe is from there. I'm also over the whole having to look trendy so that might help a little bit. I can always find JCrew or Target, I love it! Well we went and found some cute pants for Zara and I found a cute (modest!) brown dress that was from Target with little cream polka dots and buttons up the front, I actually found about 5 things that I "couldn't live without" but Dusty held his ground and I narrowed it down to one.  Dusty found a great green and blue button up shirt that he wears all the time. 


 We found this rad puzzle at the Goodwill, random! And we thought we had bought it till we got home and realized we must have left it in the cart. Bummer!


After that we went to a  used bookstore by our house to sell Dusty's old XBOX, I hung out with Zara in the car while he made the trade (he got 40 dollars in store credit, awesome!)

No comments: