September 4, 2013

365 Days of Pinterest

365 Days of Pinterest, sort of stole that title from my sisters blog 365 days of great.  Hope you don't mind Sarah! It's pretty self explanatory. Lately I have been "Pinning" tons of stuff that I want to make/do/craft or read someday but not actually doing any of them. While we were in Utah for Christmas one of my friends (Ba) told me that her husband said she could only pin things she was actually going to try. Well, today is the day people!

I am going to try, FOR FUN, to do something everyday from things I've pinned on Pinterest. Whether it be a new cleaning chart, painting something, sewing, cooking a new recipe, or getting a new book from the library. Then I will document how it goes. If anything a few years down the road I will look back and have a good laugh.

Here is my first Pinterest attempt 1/365:

flower nail art

This was a fun one! I pinned this picture of some flower nail art awhile ago and decided to attempt it while I was at craft group the other night. Usually I just do my nails at craft group anyways so it wasn't too crazy. It helped to have my friend do my right hand for me.

No comments: