September 5, 2013

Pinterest Project: 2/365

It's starting to feel like Fall here in the south! There are even a few leaves falling from our tree in the backyard and when I woke up this morning there was a little bit of frost on the car window. I mostly can't wait for a little bit of crisp air around here.

I had some leftover pumpkin in the fridge so I thought I would try making these Pumpkin SnickerdoodlesYou will have to excuse the link when you click on the picture from Pinterest to get to the recipe because her website contains an expletive that implies she has a really rockin' kitchen.....

I thought the cookies turned out good. I'm not that great at making Snickerdoodles to begin with. I think it's hard to tell when they are done cooking and you can see below in the picture that mine always turn out a little darker than the recipe photo (does that mean they are overcooked?). Snickerdoodles also don't contain any chocolate, I thought the pumpkin might make up for that but I'm not sure that it did. It was really fun making them and rolling them in sugar cinnamon goodness. Yay for fall!





No comments: